The information submitted on our web site is protected by the highest level of industry-standard SSL encryption. All of the credit card information received is then encrypted a second time and stored on our secure billing servers.
Articles in this section
- How many free minutes do I get when I sign up?
- Do you offer recharge coupons?
- Can I change my account information after signing up?
- Why do I need to provide you with my E-mail address?
- Why and how do I get a PIN?
- How do you protect my credit card information?
- How do I get billed?
- Why do I need to verify my account?
- May I pay by check or money order?
- How quickly can I begin using the service after registering?