A Pin is created during the sign up process to protect your account information. It is only used when you are making calls from unregistered numbers or when you are logging into your online account for the first time.
Articles in this section
- How many free minutes do I get when I sign up?
- Do you offer recharge coupons?
- Can I change my account information after signing up?
- Why do I need to provide you with my E-mail address?
- Why and how do I get a PIN?
- How do you protect my credit card information?
- How do I get billed?
- Why do I need to verify my account?
- May I pay by check or money order?
- How quickly can I begin using the service after registering?
Article is closed for comments.