All calls made with the TEL3Dialer app will be connected via our platform so you can save.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Choose to dial a number from the keypad, contacts, or speed dial
- Step 2: Click on Green button
- Step 3: Listen to the prompt while we connect your call by our platform
- Please make sure you have registered your iPhone number with your account with us.
- Please make sure you dial all your international calls (except for Canada) starting with "011" or "+" followed by the country code (e.g. 011 (44) 305 556 7879) before making a call. The iPhone currently uses a rather slow dialing mechanism after the initial connection and this might cause problems in a few of your calls. This is a general issue with the iPhone’s dialing application and might be fixed in a future update. During the call and afterwards in the "Recent Calls" list the iPhone application will show the access number used (800# or local access number) followed by the contact's number instead of the contact’s name.