TEL3Dialer is an application designed for iPhone and Android phones. It allows our users to dial their destination numbers directly from their smart cell phones without having to dial an access number.
Articles in this section
- What languages are currently supported?
- What are the requirements?
- Why do I get an invalid number message when I try to place a call?
- How do you change the access number in case of an issue?
- How do I sync my speed dial numbers with the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How do you know if the call goes through with your service?
- Why can’t I redial a number automatically from the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How can I register my iPhone’s number?
- Can I place a call with TEL3Dialer when I’m in Canada?
- What if I place a regular domestic call with the TEL3Dialer app, will I be charged by TEL3?
Article is closed for comments.