YES. You can place a call with the TEL3Dialer app when you are in Canada. However, our company is not responsible for any roaming charges applied by your cell phone carrier.
Articles in this section
- What languages are currently supported?
- What are the requirements?
- Why do I get an invalid number message when I try to place a call?
- How do you change the access number in case of an issue?
- How do I sync my speed dial numbers with the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How do you know if the call goes through with your service?
- Why can’t I redial a number automatically from the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How can I register my iPhone’s number?
- Can I place a call with TEL3Dialer when I’m in Canada?
- What if I place a regular domestic call with the TEL3Dialer app, will I be charged by TEL3?