This is an issue that only some customers were experiencing in the past. The best way to make sure you do not get this message is to download the latest version of the TEL3Dialer on your iPhone or from iTunes.
Articles in this section
- What languages are currently supported?
- What are the requirements?
- Why do I get an invalid number message when I try to place a call?
- How do you change the access number in case of an issue?
- How do I sync my speed dial numbers with the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How do you know if the call goes through with your service?
- Why can’t I redial a number automatically from the TEL3Dialer app for iPhone?
- How can I register my iPhone’s number?
- Can I place a call with TEL3Dialer when I’m in Canada?
- What if I place a regular domestic call with the TEL3Dialer app, will I be charged by TEL3?
Article is closed for comments.