All calls made with the TEL3Dialer app will be connected via our platform so you can save.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Choose to dial a number from the keypad, contacts, or speed dial
- Step 2: Click on Green button
- Step 3: Listen to the prompt while we connect your call by our platform
- Please make sure you have registered your Android’s phone number with us.
- Please make sure you dial all your international calls (except for Canada) starting with "011" or "+" followed by the country code (e.g. 011 (44) 305 556 7879) before making a call.
- The TEL3Dialer app uses a quick dial feature that allows your calls to be connected faster. Please note that this feature requires an active Internet connection. If there are any connectivity issues, the TEL3Dialer app will place your calls via the regular dialing method.
Article is closed for comments.