Once you place the call with TEL3 you will hear the TEL3 welcome prompt ("Thank you for using TEL3"). This prompt is a signal to you that the call is now completing through the TEL3 service.
Articles in this section
- What languages are currently supported?
- What are the requirements for the Android Application
- How do you change the access number in case of an issue?
- How do I sync my speed dial numbers with the TEL3Dialer app for Android phones?
- What is the Smart Call feature?
- How do you know if the call goes through with TEL3?
- How can I register my Android phone’s number?
- Can I place a call with TEL3Dialer when I’m in Canada?
- What if I place a regular domestic call with the TEL3Dialer app, will I be charged by TEL3?
- Does the rate change when making calls with the TEL3Dialer app?