In some countries mobile users do not pay to receive a call on their mobile phone. This is known as calling party pays. Therefore mobile carriers charge more to the calling party to connect the call.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an ADD ON charge when placing calls from a payphone or US territories?
- Why do some countries have a higher rate to call a mobile phone than calling a landline?
- What are the billing increments?
- Does the rate change when making calls with TEL3Dialer?
- Is it true you have absolutely no fees?
- Is there a connection fee for every call?
- How much does it cost to make international calls?
- Does the rate change when I place a call from my cell phone?
- Are the rates the same 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?