SmartPlug automatically recognizes international phone numbers with the prefix "+" or "011" and 10 digit numbers with a "1" in front. Please save the long distance numbers you intend to call in one or more of the following formats. Example: (011380939822459, +380939822459, 18765552541).
Articles in this section
- How does SmartPlug know if the number I am calling is long distance number?
- How do you reboot a SmartPhone? (Also known as a Soft Reset)
- What number does it show when my call is being connected by SmartPlug?
- What prompts alert me that when I am using the SmartPlug software I am being connected to TEL3?
- How do you uninstall the SmartPlug software?
- How do I download the SmartPlug software?
- My phone is not listed in your compatibility list; will I be able to use SmartPlug?
- How do I know if my cell phone is compatible?
- What is SmartPlug?