If your phone is not listed in the compatibility list, we suggest not downloading the SmartPlug software on your phone since it will not function properly and may not direct your calls through our service.
Articles in this section
- How does SmartPlug know if the number I am calling is long distance number?
- How do you reboot a SmartPhone? (Also known as a Soft Reset)
- What number does it show when my call is being connected by SmartPlug?
- What prompts alert me that when I am using the SmartPlug software I am being connected to TEL3?
- How do you uninstall the SmartPlug software?
- How do I download the SmartPlug software?
- My phone is not listed in your compatibility list; will I be able to use SmartPlug?
- How do I know if my cell phone is compatible?
- What is SmartPlug?
Article is closed for comments.