When using SmartPlug you will hear the standard prompts as if you are using an Instant Access Number (Thank you for using TEL3, Balance and Minutes to Destination Dialed). You will also see the TEL3 logo on the screen of your phone with a progress bar.
Articles in this section
- How does SmartPlug know if the number I am calling is long distance number?
- How do you reboot a SmartPhone? (Also known as a Soft Reset)
- What number does it show when my call is being connected by SmartPlug?
- What prompts alert me that when I am using the SmartPlug software I am being connected to TEL3?
- How do you uninstall the SmartPlug software?
- How do I download the SmartPlug software?
- My phone is not listed in your compatibility list; will I be able to use SmartPlug?
- How do I know if my cell phone is compatible?
- What is SmartPlug?